Monday, October 05, 2009

Day 6 - Cheesy TV



Doritos is holding a contest called Crash the Superbowl. The challenge is to make a commercial featuring Doritos Brand Tortilla Chips. The winner gets their ad aired during the Superbowl XLIV and $25,000 (That's about $250 after tax and fees!)

Since it would be a great step towards becoming famous, I'm gonna make one.

This afternoon I had a meeting with a hilarious improv friend and one of the most creative directors I know. It went splendidly. We have 2 concepts that we'll let marinate this week, then we'll choose and shoot the best one. Since it is a contest I can't divulge many details. BUT, the one thing I can say is that since the ad has to appeal to mass America, there will be nut-busting antics a la America's Funniest Videos (AFV, to the fans). Now if we could only get Bob Saget to narrate it...

BONUS VIDEO:

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Nice "do"----good luck!

PITT STOP said...

Heck ya, Neil and Matt. You guys are awesome. I wish you luck. Very funny.