Monday, October 05, 2009

Day 5 - Matt the Fat Frat Cat with the Hair Hat



As I mentioned in my last post, at the end of this month I will be playing a part in a vampire film. My character is a frat boy who, with his frat brother, aids the main character in the slaughter of vampires.

A Hairy Situation
A couple months ago the director asked me to grow my hair out until we shoot. "Not a big deal", I thought. But I didn't realize that, not only does my hair grow at the speed of a snail (that is fast for hair), but it reatains heat like a tinfoil turban. I've been burning up like Snoop Dogg at a Phish concert.

Cut. Print it.
As luck (And the turning of the seasons) would have it, the weather is cooling down. But I just know that, come time for the movie, they'll just chop my mop clean off my top. After all, I look much frat-ier with shorter hair.

Not that I'm complaining. I get to forcefully stab stakes into Edward... er... other vampires who aren't Edward Cullen. (We can't all have our druthers)

Note: As far as what I did today to advance toward my goal, I wrote this post. So there.

1 comment:

bequi said...

I'm very glad you say, "have our druthers", because that means I'm not the only person in the world who uses that phrase.