Thursday, October 01, 2009

Day 2 - Web Out of Site




Bad news: It's the end of Watermelon season.
Good news:
I talked to my friend Steve about getting my Web Site made. I already have the URL. Ready for this? It's... drum roll please...

MattMattson.Me

I know what you're thinking. What is dot em ee? You see, it's a web extension, much like dot com or dot net, except it's dot em ee. So, I used to own mattmattson.com, but then I accidentally let it lapse, and then some random company that buys up lapsed domain names just, well, bought it up.

They charge buttloads of $$$ to buy it back so I" went with www.mattmattson.me.

N-E-Way

I think it will grow on you. What do you think?

2 comments:

Aaron Gundy said...

Pretty cool URL - I would have registered it with a Trinidad and Tobago country code so that you could somehow use the .tt - haha.

www.iheartma.tt
www.sonofma.tt
www.mymanma.tt
www.dogma.tt
www.grandma.tt

...just an example of some fun ones ;) Good luck on your plummet to stardom, pal. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I totally love your url.
its suits you.

Katie D.